- Class 2
A. Points, Lines, Planes, and Angles
Participants should choose investigations that involve:
- Identifying, describing and contrasting points, lines, line segments, planes, rays, and angles
- Describing and defining properties associated with points, lines, angles, and segments including distance, collinear, midpoint, congruent, bisector, interior/exterior, perpendicular, parallel, and intersecting
- Defining, estimating and measuring segments and angles
- Participants engage in investigations dealing with Points, Lines and Planes
B. Participants begin their first web-page write-ups to include in their online portfolios.
C. Continued technological teaching and support (especially with GSP and the structure of a write-up)
Additional Resources for Week 2
- Dictionary Entries related to Points, Lines and Planes
- External Resources
Return to the Geometry Syllabus.