InterMath | Workshop Support
The purpose of this course is for teachers to:
· Develop mathematical content knowledge
· Explore mathematical investigations using technology
more technology proficient
The participants in this course will be expected to:
· Complete 6 write-ups
· Complete 2 lesson plans
· Complete 6 - 6th grade Assessments
· Pass a Vocabulary Test
· Pass the Final Exam
Shirl Williams (HCHS) firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Brantley email@example.com
July 12 - 14, 19 8:00 am - 4:30 pm July 20 - 21 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Day 1 Day 2
Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6
- Post Write-ups to website
- 6th Grade Assessments due
- Paper Work/ Exit Survey
- Final Exam
Directions for uploading files to InterMath web server
How to put documents into your folder:
1) Go to http://www.intermath-uga.gatech.edu/ftp
2) Enter your username and password
3) Open the houston-geo-sum05 folder.
4) Open your folder.
5) Click “browse” under Upload Files.
6) Find the document you want to copy (upload).
7) Click open.
8) Click upload.
9) Your web-page will be:
** name is first initial plus last name, e.g. Shirl Williams is “swilliams”
30 day free trial of Geometer's Sketchpad
Introduction to Geometer's Sketchpad
Tutorial on Geometer's Sketchpad from Annenberg/CPB Learner.org. This web site gives instruction on creating constructions for various objects.
Basic Skills with GSP
Downloadable GSP-based tutorials that introduces the user to basic and common features of GSP. This is an interactive tutorial.
The Virtual Institute
Two page tutorials on GSP basics.