III. Classes 3-4
A. Participants engage in the Patterns investigations
Participants should choose investigations that involve:
- Determining, extending and generalizing numerical and algebraic
- Making graphical representations of these patterns; and/or
- Modeling a real problem with a pattern
- Week 3: Choose from investigations focused on patterns.
- Week 4: Choose from investigations focused on patterns and special products in polynomials.
B. Participants begin their first web page write-ups to include in their online portfolios
C. Continued technological teaching and support (especially with Excel and the structure of a write-up)
Additional Resources for Weeks 3 & 4
Return to the Algebra Syllabus