Workshop Support | Instructors' Section | Support/MGMSI
VII. Class 13
A. Participants investigate Inverses of Functions and Systems of Equations and Inequalities in two variables
Participants should choose investigations that involve:
- Inverse operations, operations on functions, composition of functions, and inverses;
- Representing and solving situations with systems of equations using multiple methods (e.g., substitution, elimination, and graphing);
- Representing and solving problems using systems of inequalities.
Investigations for Week 13
- Inverses of Functions
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities in two variables
B. Participants add write-ups and middle school lesson plan to their online portfolios
Additional Resources for Week 13
- Dictionary Terms with Comprehension Activities
- External Resources
Return to the Algebra Syllabus.