Workshop Support | Instructors' Section | Support/MGMSI
III. Class 3
A. Participants engage in investigations that involve calculating probability.
Participants should choose investigations that involve:
- Identifying possible outcomes of experiments
- Calculating the probability of an event or a series of events
- Modeling situations using simulations
- Applying the concepts of probability in a practical, real-life setting.
- Modeling an investigation using technology
- Choose from investigations focused on probability.
B. Participants begin their first web page write-ups to include in their online portfolios
C. Continued technological teaching and support (especially with Excel and the structure of a write-up)
Additional Resources for Week 3
Return to the Data Analysis Syllabus.