Instructions on Confirming Users
- Create an ID on the InterMath website.
- Contact an InterMath administrator to change your id to be an "Instructor":
Either contact Laurel Bleich (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Chandra Orrill (email@example.com), or firstname.lastname@example.org to do this so you can confirm the users in your class.
- On the first night of class, have all the participants register on the InterMath website.
- Confirm users, and update users as needed by going to Workshop Materials and next to the Instructor Section title, click on Go to admin/instructor page!
- Enter in your email address and password in the appropriate boxes. The following screen will appear.
- Click on Confirm newly registered users. The following screen will appear.
- Click in the Confirm? Box for all the users that will be in your class – remember to only click on YOUR registered users. There might be other classes going on. Then click on the Confirm button to activate their account.